Walk Cycle

    My final project before the final is a walk cycle. It should be sort of straight forward to create it because it is the same 24 frames repeated over and over with a background. 

        the best way to go at a walk cycle is to do it in increments. So split the 24 frames into 8 3 frame segments and then in-between those segments until its smoothed out. I created a sudo-skeletal structure of the character first and then went ack over to create the body. 

        A really good time saver I found is that once you animate the first 12 frames for both the right and left legs, you can copy the first 12 frames of the left leg and paste it for the right legs' 12-24 frames. This was a huge time saver.

overall, I think this was probably one of my favorite projects because of how good it came out in the end.



 

Comments