Weight

        I am now tasked with having to animate a character with a heavy object and I must convey that the object is heavy or that the character thinks the object is heavy. This was definitely going to be the most tedious and time consuming project so far.

    My first thought was to do a character with a heavy fish, but I already sort of did that idea and I did not want to replicate that. So after spending almost an entire class period fiddling around, I settled on a man pushing a big ball. 

        After going over the roughs and polishing them, the due date was fast approaching. I was able to animate 1/3 of the project on 1s, but due to time constraints I had to animate the last 2/3 on 2s. This did not affect the animation that much, it just looks a little bit clunky. I definitely did not estimate the amount of time it would take me to complete the project correctly.

        The funny part is our next project is a walk cycle and that would have helped me to animate this project faster and probably would have been able to get most of it, if not all, on 1s.







Comments