Flour Sack Animation

         Our new project is to use our Flour Sack Character and implement it into an Animation. We got the freedom to be able to make the flour sack do any kind of action, but the problem would be conveying emotion out of a faceless and mostly limbless character. 

        The flour sack I designed in the previous project had very tiny limbs and that would not work for what I wanted to accomplish with this project, so I made some tweaks to the design to allow me some more freedom and ability to properly convey what is happening in my animation. 

        Overall, it was definitely challenging to get the figure of the flour sack conceptually in my brain when drawing it. The easiest way I found to create emotion in the character was to add some extra "emotion emoticons" such as a red nerve clump to signify anger or being annoyed. 



      


Comments